5–LOXIN is a patent-pending compound which improves joint comfort and mobility. It also helps reduce the action of harmful enzymes that break down protective joint tissues. While a new ingredient, it is steeped in the historic roots of the Boswellia serrata plant, used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries. Thus, 5-LOXIN® is the modern approach to tradition and history of Indian herbal therapy, being clinically proven for its effectiveness.
5-LOXIN promotes joint comfort and function within 7 days!
Clinically Proven Benefits
- In a recent human study, both 100mg and 250mg of 5-LOXIN daily provided improvement in joint comfort and mobility within 7 days
- 5-LOXIN provided significant benefits in WOMAC, VAS and LFI standardized testing methodologies for joint health
- 5-LOXIN positively impacted biological markers associated with joint and general health, including TNFa, CRP, and IL-6
- 5-LOXIN was shown to significantly inhibit matrix metalloproteinase (MMP-3), enzymes that break down cartilage, collagen and connective tissues
- 5-LOXIN is well-tolerated, easy on the stomach and supported by extensive safety data
Published research supports 5-LOXIN's targeted and precise function, efficacy and safety in laboratory and human studies. In addition to promoting joint health, 5-LOXIN has been shown to protect joint tissues by helping regulate the action of harmful enzymes that break down cartilage.
5-LOXIN is presented in alliance with Laila Nutra, a division of Laila Impex, one of the leading producers of herbal extracts in India. The center is recognized by the Indian Government’s Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), is affiliated with numerous university Ph.D. programs, and actively collaborates with Georgetown University and the Ohio State University Medical Center.
5-LOXIN supplementation helped improve joint function and flexibility.
* One of the leading tests to measure joint comfort is the WOMAC index. This shows improvement in joint comfort over the 90 day time period the participants used 5-LOXIN. In fact, it shows an improvement of 40% in the 100mg dose, and 52% in the 250mg dose.